Aus Dash Cams handles warranty returns on site on behalf of our customers. If you happen to have an issue with an item you purchased through Aus Dash Cams your first step is to fill out the form below with details of the fault you’re experiencing. We will then contact you to advise of next steps.
Please take note of these other points regarding warranty returns:
- Aus Dash Cams must be notified using the warranty form below prior to an intended return of an item. Be sure that the fault lies in the equipment before you return it as some items that have been returned to us have been found to be 100% functional. Items found to be functional on return to Aus Dash Cams will incur a fee and additional shipping costs to have it returned to the customer.
- No financial reimbursement is applicable on warranty items.
- Aus Dash Cams will incur the freight costs for delivering products to customers if the fault is found to be covered under warranty.
- All shipping costs associated with sending an item back to us for warranty returns after the 7-day period of delivery, including insurance, are to be paid by the customer.
- Please ensure all items returned are appropriately packed:
- Any returned item that exhibits transit damage as a result of improper or inadequate packaging by the customer, will void your warranty.
- Items returned must not exhibit damage as a result of improper use and must be in original cosmetic order: this means no scratches, dents, chips, cracks or missing components.
- Any return of goods found to be faulty as a result of improper use or treatment will be rejected with the customer liable for any costs associated with the replacement or repair of the item. This includes improper installation or modification or running the item outside of its specifications.
- Items returned must be in original undamaged packaging with all original components and accessories
- Aus Dash Cams is not responsible for a customer’s failure to read or understand the instruction manual. Make sure you have read the instructions related to your purchased product and are familiar with the operation of your goods before contacting us for a return.
- Aus Dash Cams does not allow returns simply because a customer has changed their mind or has had second thoughts about the purchase of a particular item. Please select your item carefully before purchasing and make sure you have read all of the relevant features and specifications on our website that relates to the desired product. Aus Dash Cams cannot guarantee any returns of products that have been purchased as a result of a mistake. This is why, if you are unsure of what to purchase, we encourage you to email through for a recommendation.
In order to get the fastest response out of us please fill out the form below with as much detail as possible.